Ilex Serrata (Japanese Winterberry)

weetree3

Yamadori
Reaction score
Would love to buy a started Ilex Serrata. I can't seem to find any. Anyone have one for sale?

Rid

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Someone posted one for sale recently. Use the search function and it should be easy to find

weetree3

Yamadori
Reaction score
Now looking to buy a Ilex Serrata Koshobia bonsai. Any suggestions? It's close to the Winterberry I have but with much smaller leaves.

Corrado

Mame
Reaction score
ok, your in luck. I have a male and female Ilex Serrata planted together with some training . It makes berrries and is very healthy. $100 -you pick it up. Ill throw in a starter cotoneatser horizontalis for you.

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
ok, your in luck. I have a male and female Ilex Serrata planted together with some training . It makes berrries and is very healthy. $100 -you pick it up. Ill throw in a starter cotoneatser horizontalis for you.
Luck is waiting 3 years and having to pick it up in NY from Dallas?😂
Agreed, the price is good for uncommon material. It should sell quickly.

Corrado

Mame
Reaction score
HA HA , yeah after i saw this late post and wrote back I re read it and realized I goofed. IF it doesnt sell locally though I might be able to box it and ship it . Sorry about this.a

weetree3

Yamadori
Reaction score
I am still here and still interested. I did not see this post until today.

weetree3

Yamadori
Reaction score
Sorry again. I was looking for a Ilex Serrata "Koshabia". I already have a unnamed variety of Ilex Serrata.

Attachments

• Winter Berry.jpg
    Winter Berry.jpg
    424.7 KB · Views: 23
Top Bottom