Image Resize

jriddell88

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Nice ? I like that when you post full image of picture , it just states the attachment and doesn’t actually show the picture in the dialog box until you post it ,that was pretty frustrating , but couldn’t think of it ? until you posted this , awesome !!?

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Nice ? I like that when you post full image of picture , it just states the attachment and doesn’t actually show the picture in the dialog box until you post it ,that was pretty frustrating , but couldn’t think of it ? until you posted this , awesome !!?

Another new feature that you may not have seen - when you add images to your post you can "preview" them to see what they look like.

It's Kev

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks @Bonsai Nut, I’ll make use of that. Personally I’m not a fan of the thumbnails because they take 1000 years to open, but maybe that’s just because I’m 199 thousand million kilometres away and the Great Firewall of China compounds that distance even more.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Ha ! This got switched back to Full pic in post and I love it!

Where else do you view the picture easily when formulating ideas about it...

Oh yeah! No one thinks! Just assumes soil is too wet amd tells folks to put a tree outside!

But seriously...no...seriously!

Lol!

Sorce

Top Bottom