Import tree from the vacation : Italy

Kendo

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
I' am in the Italy. Want to make bring home Pre bonsai Olive tree to USA . Hai Now is many problem with the Xtella in some region Italy. I am buying tree in Venice. Hai I see nice form here at the Bonsai shop Owner is Known Craftsman here. Hai I think I want him the tree in some my Shohin display. Hai I think to buy that. Hai Hai!

If a make the declaration, can he coming as carry on to USA?? Hai Hai Some yes, some say no. If you doing before me then please advise. Thank You. I see USDA says I can bring 12 tree if declaring.

Thank you for discussion import tree from Italy. Hai Thank you Thank you!!

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Good evening,

???

Don't understand that, no capisco, je ne comprend pas :oops:

But I'm sure that around San Francisco you'll find lots of trees better suited to where you live.

If I lived in California, I would try my best to make the local trees look great. A good way to welcome strangers.

Showing that in spite of disasters, the people (you, the people) chose the way to a better future.

To me, North America, the USA, is still a place where democracy, liberty, freedom of speech is not dead yet. A neighbourhood where my neighbours are not stupid enough to listen to any, every "connerie", or are they ?....

Kendo

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Good evening,

???

Don't understand that, no capisco, je ne comprend pas :oops:

But I'm sure that around San Francisco you'll find lots of trees better suited to where you live.

If I lived in California, I would try my best to make the local trees look great. A good way to welcome strangers.

Showing that in spite of disasters, the people (you, the people) chose the way to a better future.

To me, North America, the USA, is still a place where democracy, liberty, freedom of speech is not dead yet. A neighbourhood where my neighbours are not stupid enough to listen to any, every "connerie", or are they ?....

America is not democracy. Hai If people make vote and winning choice is made, then much fighting coming from the losing party. Hai

We can growing Olive tree in My area, very similar to the condition here. Hai Hai We not having some tree like this available. Hai

Thank you for discussion, politic USA and reason for bring tree to USA. Thank you.

Kendo

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
This video is of the people Canada, not USa. HAi Hai! He funny.

bonsaichile

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
America is not democracy. Hai If people make vote and winning choice is made, then much fighting coming from the losing party. Hai
That is the definition of democracy. The losing party is called the oposition party for a reason ?

"Hai"

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I' am in the Italy. Want to make bring home Pre bonsai Olive tree to USA . Hai Now is many problem with the Xtella in some region Italy. I am buying tree in Venice. Hai I see nice form here at the Bonsai shop Owner is Known Craftsman here. Hai I think I want him the tree in some my Shohin display. Hai I think to buy that. Hai Hai!

If a make the declaration, can he coming as carry on to USA?? Hai Hai Some yes, some say no. If you doing before me then please advise. Thank You. I see USDA says I can bring 12 tree if declaring.

Thank you for discussion import tree from Italy. Hai Thank you Thank you!!

No, you cannot bring it in your carry-on.

Rid

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
That is the definition of democracy. The losing party is called the oposition party for a reason ?

"Hai"
How did this thread go from a smuggling to political internet fight?

By the way, the thing that USA used to do better than anyone else was the “peaceful transition of power.” Those days may be gone.

Top Bottom