In search of American-built Unglazed rectangles

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
All boxed up and awaiting a winner. If you haven’t already, head over and enter the drawing. Hope one of Nutters wins!

Of anything should happen during shipping, I'll send a new one!

Thank you sir!

Sorce

PeaceLoveBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I recently interviewed Justine Stelmach of Forest Inn Pottery. You can check it out here, if you’d like.

A Fun and interesting discussion, including a bit about why we don’t see more women in bonsai.

I’m giving away one of her signature lotus style pots over at my Instagram, (@PeaceLoveBonsai) if you’d like to enter.
B0E67164-1BE4-4854-A431-D6179CD66ECD.jpegABF891C4-E2F8-467F-8179-0CA79C35A6B9.jpeg50E8A98E-7BF7-4A31-BE94-57C49346977A.jpeg48F177B7-E41E-4C80-BDD5-DBD1E1BE60B7.jpeg

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I recently interviewed Justine Stelmach of Forest Inn Pottery. You can check it out here, if you’d like.

A Fun and interesting discussion, including a bit about why we don’t see more women in bonsai.

I’m giving away one of her signature lotus style pots over at my Instagram, (@PeaceLoveBonsai) if you’d like to enter.
View attachment 345550View attachment 345551View attachment 345552View attachment 345553
I guess you have to have an Instagram account to win anything? Oh well, pretty pot.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Hm.. Like gravy dripping of potatoes. Rich, thich, delicious glaze!
Gorgeous pot.
Gotta have one.

Shipping to EU?

PeaceLoveBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I guess you have to have an Instagram account to win anything? Oh well, pretty pot.
Come on over to Instagram! I’ll be your first follow! Actually, lots of good artists on that platform. It’s like Facebook with out all the stupid political posts;). I think IG is the best platform for bonsai and bonsai pottery. Great place for all our pretty pictures. I love Bnut, but there’s a huge world out there and Instagram is a way for us to expand the tent, so to speak, and bring new people into our little world. And our American potters could use the attention!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Odd True Story.....

The Sorceress' old friend from work's son bought Villa Nova.🤔

Sorce

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Come on over to Instagram! I’ll be your first follow! Actually, lots of good artists on that platform. It’s like Facebook with out all the stupid political posts;). I think IG is the best platform for bonsai and bonsai pottery. Great place for all our pretty pictures. I love Bnut, but there’s a huge world out there and Instagram is a way for us to expand the tent, so to speak, and bring new people into our little world. And our American potters could use the attention!
This is my only social media presence, probably going to remain that way. But I do enjoy reading your blog.

PeaceLoveBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a

View attachment 345550View attachment 345551View attachment 345552View attachment 345553

Giveaway tonight! A few more hours to enter! This is an awesome pot, I’m gonna miss looking at it everyday. Lol!

PeaceLoveBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
My latest interview with the great Ron Lang. Interesting discussion on the role of the container in bonsai. I hope you enjoy it!

As with my other interviews, I also have a pot to giveaway over on my Instagram page, if you'd like to check it out.

RL 2.jpgRL 3.jpgRL 4.jpgImage (1).jpegImage.jpeg

Top Bottom