Increase Amount of Pics on Resources

Reaction score
Can we increase the amount of pics one attaches to a resource?
Reason why I am asking is that I had to divide my juniper foliage tutorials into 3 different threads, just to be able to load the amount of pictures needed for the tutorial... and this seems like just a waste of time and space. I felt I would ask, seeing that I will more than likely be putting up some more in the near future, with the same problem.
Thanks!

Cypress187

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I never made a resource but how much is the limit?

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
But you can reply to the thread as many times as you like with 5 more, so I don't understand why the necessity to break it up into different threads?

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I think you will find that there is "no limit" to the number of photos in 'your media' and, in turn, there is "no limit" to the number of pix from 'your media' that can be in one post (via media embed - the little camera icon).

Last edited:

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
MEdia will solve that problem, but I hate it. It looks untidy and you have to go to another window.

Cypress187

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Every bonsai has only 5 viewable sides (not counting the bottom) so it sounds logical ;)

Reaction score
But you can reply to the thread as many times as you like with 5 more, so I don't understand why the necessity to break it up into different threads?
See, I didn't think you could... which is why I broke it up over multiple. Normally when one does a normal thread, you can just post on it with more pics... but on a resource, you are given the option of updating.... which I wasn't sure if that just over rid what was already posted, and didn't want to find out at 3 in the morning when I was composing it, and loose everything. Only other option is in the comments section, which I didn't want to do either.

Will try the update feature and see if that solves the problem... I know that Grouper said he had the same problem in one of his resource threads. Would be nice just to allow for more pics, to avoid the confusion altogether, though...

Top Bottom