Instead of leaving...

johng

Omono
Reaction score
I think everyone could agree that there has been a lot of dissatisfaction recently with what has been happening on this forum. Personally, it bothers me that a handful of individuals can ruin a perfectly good thing. Yeah, we could cut and run to some other forum but then, don’t they win???? Heck with that!

There is absolutely no reason that we cannot have quality discussions focused on bonsai on this forum, as long as we are proactive and follow 3 simple guidelines:

1. Work on more trees, take more pictures, and post more often.
2. Use the Ignore feature provided on this forum to block any user that you find offensive.
(how to do this...simply click on a person's name in any post...then choose "View Public Profile"...then select the link that says, "add John Doe to my ignore list". About 10 seconds is all it takes. Thanks Mr. Heath for pointing out this solution.​
3. Practice the Golden rule…simply put, don’t say anything to anyone else that you would not want said toward you…

It’s that easy…anyone care to join me?

John

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
I'm in, let's see how long a benign thread like this one can remain so, and who it is that breaks the cycle if indeed it is broken.

bretts

Shohin
Reaction score
I think You just broke it:p

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Yep it would seem so, and because you decided to make a comment about it what is your excuse?

bonsaibill

Seedling
Reaction score
I totally agree!
I visit this sight for information on bonsai period and I really enjoy the pictures great
quality I hope to put some of my own on here soon. I havn't learned how to do it yet but I will.
Any info would be appreciated!
Bonsaibill

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Sounds great! Tell you all what, I will allow you all to hold me accountable as well. Feel free to pm me if I violate and I will edit and remove my venom should any slip.

Top Bottom