Insulting a Scots Pine

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Chopped liver? Do you care to elaborate?

Can we Please stay on the Topic at hand?
Irene

My question deserves an answer, and again with all due respects you are not my Mom, or a monitor on this site. Incidentally if you read the post in context it seems to me that a certain member of this forum is calling my work with pines chopped liver. I did not shout, as you have at me,--- and for no good reason that I can discern. I simply asked a straightforward question to a statement that if pointed at you would have caused you to respond likewise.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Chris:

Our responses must have crossed in the either net. However my irritation with Irene has not abated so I will leave the post up for now, and No you are not chopped liver.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Damn. I was poking at the fact that we had both given good advice, but as usual, your name was mentioned. Hence the wink. Sorry I didn't spell it out more specifically. And don't be angry with Irene. She was jumping in where she thought there was a fire to put out.

Can't say I blame her in light of historical events. Nevertheless, let's proceed with some excellent discussions like what have been produced lately.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
So Vance, when are we going to see that new and updated article on root pruning published?

Will

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
So Vance, when are we going to see that new and updated article on root pruning published?

Will

When I get the pictures taken. I was hoping to get a lot of that done this week but the weather did not cooperate.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Man, it's one excuse after another.... ;)

Having had the opportunity to read the text without seeing the pictures, I can honestly say that it will be a valuable addition to the community knowledge base.

Will

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Damn. I was poking at the fact that we had both given good advice, but as usual, your name was mentioned. Hence the wink. Sorry I didn't spell it out more specifically. And don't be angry with Irene. She was jumping in where she thought there was a fire to put out.

Can't say I blame her in light of historical events. Nevertheless, let's proceed with some excellent discussions like what have been produced lately.

Thank You Chris....And Yes I did shout....It does have a tendency to draw the fire away and call attention to the fact that the topic is going off to other zones, which is generally where issues get started and name calls begin.
Mom

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
My question deserves an answer, and again with all due respects you are not my Mom, or a monitor on this site. Incidentally if you read the post in context it seems to me that a certain member of this forum is calling my work with pines chopped liver. I did not shout, as you have at me,--- and for no good reason that I can discern. I simply asked a straightforward question to a statement that if pointed at you would have caused you to respond likewise.

Vance, My shout was at everybody who is participating in this thread and was meant to pull it back to the Topic at hand not go off on a tangent of name calling.
I never claimed to be a Mod, but I am a Mom.
Mom

Top Bottom