Interesting PM activity.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Ehhh....I’ve also been experiencing local threats to “ruin my life” and “F*ck everything up for me.”
I don’t THINK it will cross into this platform.. but you never know.. people are sad.

I long for “normal” problems. 🤣🤣

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I don't like the "man behind the curtain" idea because it infers deciet, of which I don't attribute to King Nut.

#nodeepstate #resetmyballs #LGB

Sorce

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I don't like the "man behind the curtain" idea because it infers deciet, of which I don't attribute to King Nut.
Not necessarily deceit - just doing stuff y'all aren't aware of... which can be boring, or at least not very interesting if you aren't into tech.

I wish I could just set up the site and forget it, but the site changes a little bit with every post and requires maintenance. It is something that you can put off for a bit, but you can't ignore, because big problems usually start with small problems that are just allowed to fester. And the network environment is never fixed - software changes, new features are introduced, old features are removed. And then Google is sending me notices about policy changes, or page crawling issues, or whatever. And each "improvement" is usually accompanied by bugs that weren't there before, LOL!

I will just say that it is two steps forward for every step back. Things are definitely easier now than in 2006... but the site is also exponentially larger, so even small things can have a large impact. Plus smart phones and tablets were barely a consideration back in 2006, and now they represent the majority of visits.

The only thing consistent is the lack of consistency!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Ehhh....I’ve also been experiencing local threats to “ruin my life” and “F*ck everything up for me.”
I don’t THINK it will cross into this platform.. but you never know.. people are sad.

I long for “normal” problems. 🤣🤣
Surely your neighbors can't be THAT mad about the Spongebob stickers. I can't imagine anyone finding you offensive, quite the opposite.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This gives me such a greater appreciation for what goes into maintaining this site
Yup. I am on another site too which a friend of mine maintains. There I daily report spam messages, as the registration does not include a human verification kyew. It is insane the length at which these spammers are willing to go. Unfortunately, the human eye usually spots them in 1-2 posts.

Top Bottom