Intern at Telperion

garywood

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just a heads up, there are a few open dates this fall for anyone wanting to intern at Telperion Farm from Oct. thru second week of Nov. Hands on work with me doing all the things seasonally applicable in all stages of growing bonsai. It's totally dependent on your schedule and the only cost is transportation. If interested, PM me or Chris, there is only space for two at any given time.
Wood

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Just a heads up, there are a few open dates this fall for anyone wanting to intern at Telperion Farm from Oct. thru second week of Nov. Hands on work with me doing all the things seasonally applicable in all stages of growing bonsai. It's totally dependent on your schedule and the only cost is transportation. If interested, PM me or Chris, there is only space for two at any given time.
Wood

I'm interested, but I get two coffee breaks one in the morning for 30 minutes and one in the afternoon for 30 minutes. Nap time 1:00 til 2:00, no heavy lifting. I pick the trees I want to work on. Paychecks are cash. If you say anything negitive to me, I will quit. Please let me know if these requirements are acceptable.

Keep it green,
Harry

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
I'm interested, but I get two coffee breaks one in the morning for 30 minutes and one in the afternoon for 30 minutes. Nap time 1:00 til 2:00, no heavy lifting. I pick the trees I want to work on. Paychecks are cash. If you say anything negitive to me, I will quit. Please let me know if these requirements are acceptable.

Keep it green,
Harry

Damn near sounds like one of those Unions your president is so fond of:D
Careful, someone might start thinking you're a (L-word)...

garywood

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Between Manny and PM's, it seems I wasn't very clear about the scheduling. Anyone can come at their own schedule for however long their schedule allows, not the entire six weeks unless that's your choice :D For those wanting experience with working with many trees at differing development stages. It can benefit them as to why we give advice to do certain things at certain development stages. Did I mention it's fun :D Between bonsai and pottery life's a bitch. Everything I do is just fun:D
Wood

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Al is the new avitar a political statement, or a condition based on the chance to intern at a nursery ???? :eek:

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I sent you avatar some money !!!!!!

keep it green,
Harry

Thanks, I'm pretty sure come Nov. third that it will be a reality, and that my friends will be the start of some healing in this country. Not the solution, as much work needs to be done, but I can almost guarentee that the spending will stop, and thats a good thing. We may also see no funding of Obama care which will render it a useless bill.

JasonG

Chumono
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm pretty sure come Nov. third that it will be a reality, and that my friends will be the start of some healing in this country. Not the solution, as much work needs to be done, but I can almost guarentee that the spending will stop, and thats a good thing. We may also see no funding of Obama care which will render it a useless bill.

I will bite my tounge and not turn Gary's post into a political explosion that we have grown accustomed to on the 'Nut.

Bite, bite, bite.... lol

chansen

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Wood

Sounds like a great opportunity... too bad it's a 12 hour drive for me. Oh well, at least I get to go up there next week and try to spend some money.

buddhamonk

Chumono
Reaction score
Gary,

Thanks for the offer and I will most likely take advantage of the opportunity. I'll try my best to make time to come down and learn from you

Top Bottom