International Bonsai Index 1979-2020

Canada Bonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
I'm almost done putting together an index for the complete printed collection of International Bonsai (link below).

Before sharing it online I was hoping to find 1-2 proofreaders who could spot mistakes or provide feedback for improvement. I already have 1 volunteer, but multiple sets of eyes would be better for this kind of thing.

If anybody has some free time, please let me know here or by PM. (It isn't necessary to have the complete collection in your hands to do the work, but it will be helpful if you're familiar with the magazines).

Thank you

Oerc201

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm almost done putting together an index for the complete printed collection of International Bonsai (link below).

Before sharing it online I was hoping to find 1-2 proofreaders who could spot mistakes or provide feedback for improvement. I already have 1 volunteer, but multiple sets of eyes would be better for this kind of thing.

If anybody has some free time, please let me know here or by PM. (It isn't necessary to have the complete collection in your hands to do the work, but it will be helpful if you're familiar with the magazines).

Thank you
Thanks for your hardwork man. You are the man!

Ohmy222

Shohin
Reaction score
If you are just looking for a proofreader then I will take a look. If you are wanting someone to verify "this issue has certain topics" then I don't have many of them to validate what you have.

Top Bottom