International Bonsai Magazine

gibmeister

Sapling
Reaction score
Just checking to see if anyone has received their International Bonsai magazines for 2010?

Gib

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
The 2010/NO.1 issue was mailed in March.

The 2010/NO. 2 issue went to the mailing house last week and was shipped late last week or will be shipped early this week.

Thanks for waiting, it's up to the post office now for delivery.

Happy reading!

Bill

Reaction score
Hey William,

I'd like to order BCI and back issues, can you please tell me how to do that.

Thanks

JC

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
JC:

BCI is a different magazine published by Bonsai Clubs Internationaln not by me the International Bonsai Arboretum. My magazine, International BONSAI, is the first and only professional bonsai magazine published in the united States now in our 32nd year (issue No. 127). More information can be located on my website at:

www.internationalbonsai.com

Thanks,

Bill

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Being a big fan of bonsai mags... Eric and I get just about all of them... ABS, Golden Statements, Bonsai Focus, Gulf Stream Tropical Bonsai, and Bonsai International...

While the hubby enjoys them all, my personal favorite, and the one I actually read, is Bonsai International...

Yes... this is a shameless plug... because I love this magazine. ;) It's the only one where I've sought and acquired very old back issues... I've got issue #1 among them... won't part with it for love nor money. :D

So glad to know that the next one is on it's way!!

V

xghostx

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
How many issues are there a year included in a subcription?

gibmeister

Sapling
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what the 1st issue of 2010 had on the cover? I seem to have received 2 copies of 2009 # 4 and no copy of 2010 #1

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Here are the most recent covers of International BONSAI

Attachments

• 2009_4-COVER.jpg
    2009_4-COVER.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 2010_1-COVER.jpg
    2010_1-COVER.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 2010_2-COVER.jpg
    2010_2-COVER.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 35

radsnell

Sapling
Reaction score
Still waiting

Still didn't get mine. Am I the only one waiting?

Lancaster

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
No, Rad. You haven't been singled out. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting too.

subnet_rx

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I recieved mine fairly quickly after completing the online order form. I like the format of the magazine as well, it has several informative articles. I wish this one and ABS would combine to make one larger magazine that covers American and International Bonsai.

radsnell

Sapling
Reaction score
Not yet

If they went to the Post Office the last week of June/1st week of July, I'm not sure how anything can take 3 weeks to mail within the U.S. Is there anyone else still waiting??

Boyd

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
I'm glad you look forward to reading International BONSAI!

My local bonsai club also subscribes to the magazine. The magazines are mailed by a distribution company at the same post office where our club has their post office box. I've seen the magazine take TWO WEEKS just to move through the building a couple of hundred feet!

Please be patient, it's worth the wait.

Bill

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
WooHoo mine just got here yesterday!!! And what an AWESOME issue!! Well worth the wait. :)

Victrinia

mcpesq817

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hi Bill,

I started going through the latest issue of International Bonsai this morning. The issue as a whole is excellent, but I thought Bjorn Bjrorholm's article on spring and summer maintenance for deciduous trees was particularly fantastic. He definitely has a great gift for writing clearly in a very informative matter, which is not an easy thing. I hope we can look forward to more articles from him in the future.

Top Bottom