International Bonsai Magazine?

digger714

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
Hello everyone. This is my first year subscribing to the international bonsai magazine. I received three issues for 2010, and every other year i see there are 4 issues. Does anyone know when the last issue for 2010 comes out? Ive emailed both contacts, and no response, so im just curious if there is another issue coming. Thanks for any input.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Hi,
The last issue of International BONSAI for the year, 2010/NO. 4 was mailed from Rochester, New York on December 23rd.

Sometimes it takes a while for the magazine to get across the country. It's interesting to note that our bonsai society has a post office box in the SAME building that the magazines were mailed from. Today, January 5th the club's copy arrived in the post office box.

The magazine is now in the hands of the U.S. Post Office and hopefully it should be arriving to your home soon.

Thanks for subscribing and I hope you enjoy our high quality educational timeless articles.

Bill
Wm. N. Valavanis
Publisher & Editor

mcpesq817

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I received my issue yesterday. Full of articles on flowering bonsai to help you look forward to spring :D

digger714

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
Thanks alot Bill. I have enjoyed the others very much, great, great articles,, and photos. I appreciate your dedication, and look forward to meeting you someday. Thanks again.
Brad

Top Bottom