internet sources

jferrier

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
So having recently posted a thread looking for specific material I've discovered websites offering nice pre-bonsai material that I've never come across before. My net searches aways bring up Bonsai boy, or Brussels, or many of the bonsai boy commission websites. Basically sites that can afford to pay for search optimization or that are computer people who can get high ranking trying to capture commissions from referrals. I would like to see what other sites people know about out there that sell bonsai that don't rank on the top pages in the search engines.

jferrier

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Have seen other commonly found sites, Sleepy Hollow, Evergreen Garden works, Growing Grounds stump field, whitebear,hollow creek, greenthumb.

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A

DaveV

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Selling your trees? I hope things are OK

JasonG

Chumono
Reaction score
Things are excellent really. I just don't have the time that they deserve and with a wondeful little 3 year old girl to spend my time with the trees kind of take a back seat right now. I do plan to keep a few decidous trees and collect a few large decidous trees per year, no more than 2 until I get back into it in 10 or so years. I also want to focus on some travel with the family and get back into riding/racing dirtbikes.

Thanks for the concern!

Jason

DaveV

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Thats good to know, I 'm glad to hear your OK. Wish you the best - I have two little girls (13 and 10) they are my life.

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
:D Great reasons Jason, bottom line is for you and your family to be happy, only you know what that will take, best of luck. Three is a great age, enjoy her, and don't forget to be a big kid.:D

Look forward to seeing what you may have to offer.

Forbes

Seedling
Reaction score
I just saw this thread and thought I'd mention two websites I've done business with on several occasions and have been very pleased with both.

joebonsai.com - I have gotten a good bit of their "rootopia" soil and have been very pleased with it thus far.

www.bonsaitrees.com (Dasu Studios) - got some pre-bonsai there and again, was very please. Great shipping times and condition.

Top Bottom