Introduce Myself

Bonsai_Jon

Sapling
Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Jon, I'm from NJ and I've been Bonsai-ing for about 6 years now. Still have a lot of learning to do. I'd love a place to share my pictures, and get some of my problems properly answered instead of wondering the internet for hours.

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You found it! Welcome. Lots of folks on this site live out your way I imagine they will be introducing themselves. Looking forward to seeing your trees and your contributions.

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Are there any rules or procedures to posting pictures?

Just, If you as for an opinion, be advised, you might get one. Most people on here would never reply to a sincere post in a malicious way so do yourself a favor and decide right now that you will assume and believe until proven otherwise that people are trying to be constructive even if they sound like asses.

Oh, we have been known to be a tiny bit sarcastic on occasion and there may or may not be tough love involved from time to time. If you are down with that great.

If not? Who cares anyway?

Last edited:

Tidal Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hey Jon, welcome aboard!!! I live in Brick, not sure if you are nearby.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Welcome to THE place....

Welcome to Crazy!

Sorce

Bonsai_Jon

Sapling
Reaction score
Just, If you as for an opinion, be advised, you might get one. Most people on here would never reply to a sincere post in a malicious way so do yourself a favor and decide right now that you will assume and believe until proven otherwise that people are trying to be constructive even if they sound like asses.

Oh, we have been known to be a tiny bit sarcastic on occasion and there may or may not be tough love involved from time to time. If you are down with that great.

If not? Who cares anyway?
Sounds like a pretty good deal. I don't mind the criticism, especially if asked for some lol. I can take the sarcasm, and as for rude...I'm from NJ and work in NYC, I'm well versed. hahaha

Bonsai_Jon

Sapling
Reaction score
Here is my Larch I've been training for about 6 years. I will take a few more when I have a bit of time this weekend.

Top Bottom