Introductions...

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Greetings, potential friends, teachers and colleagues. My name is Leo. I live on the Door/Kewaunee county border in Northeastern Wisconsin. (I’m also a book collector/avid reader and have been performing music for audiences since about the age of 13) I recently began my own bonsai/penjing/tiny tree journey late last summer after returning from Froedert Medical after a “little spat” with end-stage liver failure. (Different story)
When I began, however, I was no stranger to horticulture. As a result, most of the questions i have had, or advice needed, was/were answered/given through basic knowledge and “trudging” through the databases.
I figured that now, given the current state of our planet as well as collective conscious, presented an excellent opportunity to introduce myself, so I decided to take it.

“Enclosed” are a few photos of my growing areas.

YES there are plants in my indoor area that are waiting to go out. I am aware.

YES alot of my containers are recycled eyesores and my setup is VERY low budget. I am also aware.

I await our coorespondence with glee.D4A5FE0B-B931-4C7A-B3D5-DF181610F7DC.jpegB480003E-659C-4066-8EB6-C34206689E26.jpeg2C34261D-148E-4D12-81D8-8AA48AA9467A.jpeg3F797C44-E1FB-4468-BA33-C20D104B0952.jpeg

Warpig

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Looks like you have plenty to keep you busy for abit. 👍

Looking forward to seeing some when you start making topics on them. Welcome to a great hobby.

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with some good ol' recycling. Give the kid some markers or a paint brush and you'll have some custom pots people will be jealous of!
Good luck on your endeavors!

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I
Looks like you have plenty to keep you busy for abit. 👍

Looking forward to seeing some when you start making topics on them. Welcome to a great hobby.

I’m looking forward to that, as well.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Nothing wrong with some good ol' recycling. Give the kid some markers or a paint brush and you'll have some custom pots people will be jealous of!
Good luck on your endeavors!
Actually an idea that IS currently on “deck” hehe

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Welcome to Crazy!

A "little spat" eh?

Well Fuck that I hope these trees keep you well!

Sorry to have missed you yesterday. One of the most polite intros yet!

Sorce

Top Bottom