Inventory Reduction Sale & Penny Start Auctions

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
All nice trees @Don Blackmond ... I'm sort of drawn to feminine quirky trunks right now. All very nice masculine trees. Some may even bark at one if they walk by. Someone will love to have the ones shown...on their bench.
Ya the ginkgo is well on its way to a starring role on "my 600 pound wife"

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
Reaction score
Don, do you have any junipers? In training pots or nursery pots? I agree it looks like your probably going to loose money on that tree.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
Don, do you have any junipers? In training pots or nursery pots? I agree it looks like your probably going to loose money on that tree.
yes, send me an email with details on what you are looking for, and I can send you some pictures and prices

bonsai-ben

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
Show us the good stuff.......... Been dry from you for a long while! Show us the tree you dont want to sell but will for the right price...........

reddog

Mame
Reaction score
Here is a example of a higer end chojubai I purchased from Don a few years ago. Beautiful when it flowers with red blossoms. Recently sold and I miss it this time of year.

Attachments

• chojubai repot 070314.jpg
    chojubai repot 070314.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 73

bonsai-ben

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
It's just hard finding good trees to buy. Lot of small stuff is starter stuff. eBay is always so dry

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
It's just hard finding good trees to buy. Lot of small stuff is starter stuff. eBay is always so dry
Depends on how thick your wallet is and the seller. There are some good buys if you know the sellers to watch for. Matt Smith has some amazing material up right now.

Top Bottom