Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Here is what mine is showing:
No text box to reply.
E71F6D03-2C13-4789-8B78-4B01571FD202.jpeg
Confirmation screen when I hit Like:
A229F2F9-8F0B-4A18-9758-5D98FC0A2195.jpeg
started Monday when I was in a hotel with a weak signal. Current iPad on current software. Anyone have any ideas? I’m posting from my phone with no issues.
Thanks

AaronThomas

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Nope... Using Safari as well. Everything up to date and works smooth.

Djtommy

Omono
Reaction score
Here is what mine is showing:
No text box to reply.
View attachment 288459
Confirmation screen when I hit Like:
View attachment 288458
started Monday when I was in a hotel with a weak signal. Current iPad on current software. Anyone have any ideas? I’m posting from my phone with no issues.
Thanks
I’ll give you the no1 recommended solution for most technical problems.
“did you try to switch it off and on again?”

MGTT

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
No issues with iPad/Safari.

Maloghurst

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
posting pictures hasn't been a problem so far but when images are in thumbnail they don’t always load well when opening them. This is same on iPhone.
Yes I get half pics a lot on my iPhone. So I have to press the download button and “view” in order to see the whole picture.

SeanS

Omono
Reaction score
Johannesburg, South Africa (SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE)
USDA Zone
9b
Yes I get half pics a lot on my iPhone. So I have to press the download button and “view” in order to see the whole picture.
Same, half loaded pics when clicking the thumbnail. I just give the half loaded pic a tap and it opens up in a preview modal and loads, then I can go back to the half loaded image and it’s fully loaded.

Sometimes this doesn’t work though and I also have to use the download button workaround

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
iPad and Safari only. All the time. The only issue has been the half-photo loading when selecting a thumbnail for viewing larger.

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Haven't noticed an issue on my iPad but last weekend I was having problems attaching pics from my Android phone. The attachment would say it was successful and say to close the window but if I went back to the first tab and refreshed it didn't show the pic. But after a couple of tries I made the post with a link and the picture ended up attaching twice.

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Ipad pro is fine...get half pictures on first picture and have to download to see the whole thing,but otherwise fine.Just the thumbtabs.

It's Kev

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wanted to comment and never got around to it. I also have issues with thumbnails that’s why I always upload full image. I was just never sure wether it was my network behind the iron curtain, but I’m glad it’s not that.

also, what’s the image size upload limit per post? Mine crashes sometimes at 99% and then I gotta resize, if I resize they get uploaded sideways

Thanks for making this thread Mr B, I don’t wanna be that guy to complain about stuff, and also glad to know I’m not the only one having an issue here and there

Top Bottom