Is house of bonsai a good source?

Warpig

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Do a quick Google search of "house of bonsai". There are many, and a common name.

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
I only bought pots and Akadama from there so far and no complaints. Assuming you're talking about the one in California.

manlion89

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A
Here is a JBP (stock plant and after cleanup) and an Ume I got from House of Bonsai. I’m local so no shipping cost and these species grow well in my climate. They have a good selection of supplies and some quality trees. Save on shipping and get trees that will grow in your climate. Trees grown and trained in Southern CA will struggle in upstate NY.

Attachments

• 0AB861DD-1765-4548-916B-141F241C28EF.jpeg
    0AB861DD-1765-4548-916B-141F241C28EF.jpeg
    323.4 KB · Views: 144
  • E7E084A6-A5C2-4646-B19C-FCFD83F68B57.jpeg
    E7E084A6-A5C2-4646-B19C-FCFD83F68B57.jpeg
    398.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 94CA3D98-6DE5-4337-919D-5CC4F6DFBFF6.jpeg
    94CA3D98-6DE5-4337-919D-5CC4F6DFBFF6.jpeg
    258.9 KB · Views: 158

mushrooms

Seed
Reaction score
Here is a JBP (stock plant and after cleanup) and an Ume I got from House of Bonsai. I’m local so no shipping cost and these species grow well in my climate. They have a good selection of supplies and some quality trees. Save on shipping and get trees that will grow in your climate. Trees grown and trained in Southern CA will struggle in upstate NY.
Do you know if they have Chojubai for sale at the nursery?

roberthu

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
That's a nice Ume there. I have a hard time finding one.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Wow didnt know Vicky from house of bonsai have Ume.

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I have ordered from there over 5 years ago.
got a nice Chinese elm that killed pretty quickly.
My fault not theirs.

memehongkong

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A

Hi manlion89

What was the price on the JBP? It looks nice and healthy in the picture.

Top Bottom