Is there a url where I can see all *new* replies to threads I'm participating in?

SU2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I feel dumb posting this but I just cannot find it, I'm sure it's here it's just gotta be, but I haven't been able to find where I can go to see 'new posts' in threads I've started / posted in - have been using gmail to check my updates for this site (which I hate doing!), would be very appreciative if someone could tell me where this can be found!

(I should note that I'm aware of the general 'Alerts' icon that includes *everything*, like post-likes, I'm talking about a url not a drop-down icon, there's just gotta be a url that says "no new replies" or lists new posts if/when they appear!)

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Isn't that the "watched threads" button next to "new posts"?

Reactions: SU2

SU2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Isn't that the "watched threads" button next to "new posts"?

It just might be :D I thought that was for stuff you actually had to go and select 'watch', but I clicked it and it's populated so I'm clearly watching by default, unsure if that's conversations I've started only or any thread I participate in- do you know the answer on that? Am guessing then that 'watched threads' is the url most would use when setting a bookmark in their browser for this site? (I'm being presumptuous there, I guess I could be alone in always having my bookmarks land me at 'new replies' for any site but imagine that's the norm!)

Top Bottom