Is this needle cast on my Mugo pine??

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I would be very interested in this "ass oil spray". If I eat the correct foods can I make this naturally? Sounds like the "application" could be pretty fun too!

I'm pretty sure, The Garment, has some of the cultures necessary to reproduce your own AOS.

Of course, in your climate, there will be a different rate of decay, which, if you are not careful, will kill the neighbors dog. If the other neighbors alligator didn't already get to it.

This is assuming you have not sold The Garment on EBay, lost it to seals, or otherwise misplaced such a well documented piece of internet lore.

You also must place a call to none other than the most well known lover of Foemina Xmas trees, to see if you can get hold of Peppermint Patty, who without, the whole endeavor might as well be called off.

Let's face it. There's a lot more to ass oil spray than garlic farts and dead vampires.

Not that Vampires can't survive a @GGB , good garlic belch, but a Day Old Garlic fart? No chance. NO chance!

I think a squirrel killing contest is in order.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I seen a rat on the roof of a well known taco place yesterday!

Sorce

GGB

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
@sorce I reread that a couple times and I'm only more confused. haha

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
you know even organic farms spray for pests, they just use a different selection of pesticides and the usual Monsanto-Bayer-BASF line up. Organic approved sprays usually are biological product based. Lime sulfur is approved in certain organic applications. Also some of the copper sprays. At risk of being a bore, your local extension office in almost every state has an Integrated Pest Management Program for the home gardener (IPM). It is worth investigating. The goal of IPM is to minimize any spraying, yet maintain effective control. There are many tools that these IPM programs make available. One is they list spray frequency to control certain insects and fungal diseased. They also discuss how often you need to switch mode of action pesticides to avoid creating local resistant races of your problems. This is true for both fungicides and insecticides. I'm still learning, but the stated goals of IPM, and Organic IPM programs are right in line with my own preference to spray as little as possible, yet keeping things healthy.

This URL is the main portal for the nation network of Extension Services. You can drill down to your specific state and your specific county for local details on any pest, disease, or plant you are trying to grow. Pines will be in the nursery and landscape sections. Bonsai is not on their lists. Go to the bottom of the first page, there is the list of topics, under Farm, are many topics of interest. Keep and eye out for IPM and follow those links. http://www.extension.org/

Top Bottom