is this rock good for JBP?

Shay

Mame
Reaction score
Hi,
I have found this rock on a trip to a desert.
Thought of using it with a JBP.
Start from the bottom left plateau up and continue the right silhouette line to the left and down.

Is it a good rock?
Any thoughts?
Thank you!
Shay

Attachments

• IMG_20160903_231203.jpg
    IMG_20160903_231203.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 45

MichaelS

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Certainly looks ok. If it's very hard it will be ok. Dark colour - also good for BP. Finding or growing a seedling with lots of long roots is your next problem...

Cypress187

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I assume u try to ask if this is a good rock for ROR, otherwise it's a very specific question. Can u show how big it is and do you have other angled pictures? It looks like some gold ore rock man, maybe sell it and buy some tree's ;)

Shay

Mame
Reaction score
Certainly looks ok. If it's very hard it will be ok. Dark colour - also good for BP. Finding or growing a seedling with lots of long roots is your next problem...
I have 20 1.5 year old seedlings I grow. They are growing very fast here and i'll select one in next year's transplant.
its very hard...
thanks!

Shay

Mame
Reaction score
I assume u try to ask if this is a good rock for ROR, otherwise it's a very specific question. Can u show how big it is and do you have other angled pictures? It looks like some gold ore rock man, maybe sell it and buy some tree's ;)
it's about 8" high. I'll take some more pictures later today.
There are a lot of these laying around all over the Jodean desert... :)
you think they will sell?

Cypress187

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
it's about 8" high. I'll take some more pictures later today.
There are a lot of these laying around all over the Jodean desert... :) you think they will sell?
I'm not really a rock-expert, but it looks very interesting. If I google on gold-ore I can't even be sure it is not gold ;). But, If the rock is too interesting you need an even more interesting tree!

Last edited:

Shay

Mame
Reaction score
took a bit longer... :)
IMG_20160905_184152.jpg IMG_20160905_184125.jpg IMG_20160904_211357.jpg

Top Bottom