ISO Rooted shimpaku cuttings

Forrestford

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Looking for rooting shimpaku juniper cuttings.
I’m Starting a new growbed/garden next year and want to grow some out.
Will trade for deciduous seedlings.
Trident clumps, JM clumps, red maple, elm clump, Virginia creeper.
I have loads more…if You want to trade and want to see more, message me.
Or, just a though, if you want to grow out some juniper for size and don’t have a spot for it. Send me several and I’ll take care of them for the next decade and send you back one when they have thick trunks.
Just an idea! :)
LMK if anyone is interested,
I only have 1 shimpaku juniper(going in the ground next year) I would like more.
Most of my collection is deciduous, which I love, but want to expand, what better way then B-Nut!
DBB7B291-CAFE-46B7-96EF-A63E426712CB.jpeg

Attachments

• DCD46374-ED7C-4317-B4A1-A305E358C042.jpeg
    DCD46374-ED7C-4317-B4A1-A305E358C042.jpeg
    286.4 KB · Views: 6

BrightsideB

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
What else do you have to trade? I have rooted itoigawa and kishu. Most are newly rooted like just last month (early season cuttings, usually they are done in the colder months) I would be more inclined to send you some to root when I do some trimming soon to the ones I have as bonsai.

BrightsideB

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
It’s so late that even rooted cuttings aren’t going to grow until spring. If they get roots they take off in spring and summer.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I have some 3yr old shimpaku in 2.5" pots. I'm willing to sell a few, if you're interested PM me.

Forrestford

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
What else do you have to trade? I have rooted itoigawa and kishu. Most are newly rooted like just last month (early season cuttings, usually they are done in the colder months) I would be more inclined to send you some to root when I do some trimming soon to the ones I have as bonsai.
What are you looking for?
I’ haven’t had too much luck with rooting juniper In the past, tbh…
Way too many seedlings for my own good. Most wired young and a lot of clumps.
image.jpg

Forrestford

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I have some 3yr old shimpaku in 2.5" pots. I'm willing to sell a few, if you're interested PM me.
Ok will do. Was going to sell a bunch on Facebook. Figured I’d see if anyone here wants any first.

Top Bottom