Itoigawa on rock

Reaction score
Quite hard too keep it healthy and growing. Top dry's out real fast and bottom stays wet too long.
I removed some keto and replaced it with punich and aka, lets see if thats works better.
Schermafbeelding 2018-08-06 om 18.39.35.png

J P

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5B
Nice job. The rock looks very nice and the overall planting works well together. I am not familiar with aluminum cement. Could you post a picture of the package? Thanks

Reaction score
Nice job. The rock looks very nice and the overall planting works well together. I am not familiar with aluminum cement. Could you post a picture of the package? Thanks
Thanks, i'm using this one. I get it from a art supply store, don't know if it is available in a construction market (?)
Schermafbeelding 2018-08-08 om 13.35.34.png

J P

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5B
Thanks for the picture. I will start looking around and try my hand at making a rock. Any advice for 1st timer? Have you considered starting a post showing your rock making process? Thanks again

Reaction score
Thanks for the picture. I will start looking around and try my hand at making a rock. Any advice for 1st timer? Have you considered starting a post showing your rock making process? Thanks again
I don't know if i want too show all, it took me quite a time/money too figure out things. Good advice is: don't make it in one go, build it layer by layer.
Here is some more stuff i made. https://www.bonsainut.com/threads/sticky-stuff.30488/

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Reaction score
Thanks Jelle,
There are still quite a few things that I do not think are correct and what I would like to improve. The last rocks I made are better than this rock. At least I think that .....
92199648_529782817915327_1571527210756472832_n.jpg
But I just read that you were called a racist by a gorilla. Man man wat een onzin hiero. Pffffffffff

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
But I just read that you were called a racist by a gorilla
Ah well.. I don't listen to monkeytalk ;)

Nice thing with rock plantings.. You do not see most of the rock once the trees mature :)

But nice to see you follow the inspirationn you got in the wintershow in Genk

Top Bottom