USDA Zone
7A
Watch them lose the first game Brady is back :p:p

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Oh trust me, I'm not doubting the Pats capabilities, especially with Gronk back too! It seems that when Belichick is tested the Pats do extra well, like with "spy-gate" back then.

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I have Bennett in my fantasy league and almost threw my phone through the TV after the two pass interference plays prevented him from potential TD's. Gronk saw so few snaps i wonder why they even suited him up.

Careful @Dav4 remember the last time they went undefeated to a super bowl.....

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
I have Bennett in my fantasy league and almost threw my phone through the TV after the two pass interference plays prevented him from potential TD's. Gronk saw so few snaps i wonder why they even suited him up.

Bennett's a beast...great pick up for the Pats. If Gronk gets healthy, they will be the best tight end tandem in football....even the Giants won't stand in their way!!

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Bennett's a beast...great pick up for the Pats. If Gronk gets healthy, they will be the best tight end tandem in football....even the Giants won't stand in their way!!

Agreed, that would be a monster duo. And you know when Brady comes back he's going to play pissed off and on a mission! They should be quite the force.

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score

Brady is who I have in my fantasy teams. Both of them... He was a bargain steal this year! He will show up after week 4 on a mission to destroy, and I should be unstoppable at that point... Til then, total craps shoot. I had AP in one league as well... So needless to say, that sucks!

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Brady is who I have in my fantasy teams. Both of them... He was a bargain steal this year! He will show up after week 4 on a mission to destroy, and I should be unstoppable at that point... Til then, total craps shoot. I had AP in one league as well... So needless to say, that sucks!
You must have had a good season;).

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Best de-cleating of the year:D:D:D

pats.0.gif

wlambeth

Mame
Reaction score
It's never good to be a saints fan!
Maybe we should cut off the NFL altogether.
Krypernick was given an award by his teammates because he takes a knee for our national anthem.
Fuck them all fuck the NFL!

Top Bottom