Reaction score
USDA Zone
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
The Pats beat the Chiefs in the AFC Championship game yesterday. They'll face the Rams, who beat the Saints yesterday in the NFC Championship game, in the Superbowl in 2 weeks.
You going? It’s practically in your back yard!

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Happy to watch with no dog in the fight...other than the Saints were robbed.

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I will start in an hour. Set it to record... the amount of time outs and stopping and advertising is just too much.

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
The ads here are not the same.
That was not even fun to watch.... but a championship is a championship, so congrats.

Stan Kengai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Most . . . boring . . . game . . . ever. Congrats to the Pats, but that was really a snooze fest.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Not a Pats fan, but was a ST.LOUIS Rams fan. The L.A. Rams can go to hell. Not the teams fault, but the skankass owner. Bars in St. Louis were putting a picture of him on the bottom of their urinals and dartboards.

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Not a Pats fan, but was a ST.LOUIS Rams fan. The L.A. Rams can go to hell. Not the teams fault, but the skankass owner. Bars in St. Louis were putting a picture of him on the bottom of their urinals and dartboards.
Teams change names??? And cities??? For real?
Go albuquerque isotopes!

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Just googled it... it was Cleveland's rams too.
Does this happen a lot??? I would never have thought of something like this to be real. Where is the Passion for your home team, generation after generation?

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Teams change names??? And cities??? For real?
Go albuquerque isotopes!
Yes, they change cities when their owners are greedy. Sorry for messing up your thread @Dav4 congrats.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
HULK.gif carlton-dance-.gif

Never dreamed as a kid watching my Dad spill beer on the guy in front of him in Sullivan Stadium that the Patriots would have six titles before I turned 50.....heck, just hoping to finish around .500 back then!!!

W3rk

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
View attachment 225833 View attachment 225835

Never dreamed as a kid watching my Dad spill beer on the guy in front of him in Sullivan Stadium that the Patriots would have six titles before I turned 50.....heck, just hoping to finish around .500 back then!!!
I grew up in NE and my dad was from NY, but not a NY sports fan. I grew up watching the Patriots watching guys like Steve Grogan, John Hannah, Stanley Morgan, Andre Tippet, etc. - I think Mosi Tatupu was his favorite. Watching so many rough seasons and the crushing defeats at the hands of the Bears and the Packers. What an incredible run the last @18 years has been. Insane.

Top Bottom