It's Thanksgiving, Bonsai Nutters!

Shinjuku

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Thanksgiving is this week for those of us in the US, and I wanted to share a quick "Thank you" to all of the helpful, cool, insightful, and groovy people here on Bonsai Nut. Extra big thanks to Bonsai Nut for making it all happen. Also, thank you to so many people that I've learned from this past year: 0soyoung, Adair, Sorce, AZBonsai, Dav4, Brian van Fleet, Just.wing.it, Carol83, milehigh_7, Mach5, Bananaman, coh, JudyB, LanceMac10, Anthony, M Frary, Defra, cmeg1, Vance Wood, AlainK, Starfox, rockm, Vin, GrimLore (RIP), and so many more.

I'd like to give an extra turkey leg to @Leo in N E Illinois. He is a god among men, and I bet that if we were to compile all of his posts, it would be the definitive textbook on horticulture and bonsai.

Thank you to everyone for making Bonsai Nut one of the best parts of the Internet.

Now, pass the pumpkin pie!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I too, am thankful for all of the advice, instruction and experience shared so generously, and patiently (for the most part;)). And if we make a few friends along the way, that's the cherry on top of the sundae. Happy Thanksgiving to you also @Shinjuku and to everyone here.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Have a great Thanksgiving all you Nuts, I'll be working in Detroit putting on a Nutcracker here, so as usual not home for the holiday. But I'm still thankful for this forum and all my friends here!!!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Thank you, and Happy Thanksgiving one and all.
(Carol, I'll be thinking of you as I drive by about midnight Weds, I'll be doing turkey at my sister's in Ballwin, MO, and hanging with the folks until Saturday).
Hopefully sometime you're home to visit the family, you can stop by my little village. I'll cook! We could maybe even arrange a stop at Cass Bonsai nursery.:)

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm gonna eat me a turkey!
Actually had a front tooth extracted yesterday. (Should have been a lover not a fighter). So eating will be fun. But hey,the hillbillies get by so I can too.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@Shinjuku glad to hear you got something from anything I've shared here.....perhaps it was my "beer for scale" displays that gave you a nudge in the right direction!:D:D:D:D:D
Holding a "workshop" at the in-laws today!!;):D:D:D:D:D:D

Give thanks for family and friends today. And give thanks for our bonsai fellowship we share here thanks to @Bonsai Nut :cool::cool::cool:

I'm gonna eat me a turkey!
Actually had a front tooth extracted yesterday. (Should have been a lover not a fighter). So eating will be fun. But hey,the hillbillies get by so I can too.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Grew up near the Maine border on the NH side and teeth were as scarce as stop lights!! Get a gold tooth @M. Frary :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Supposed to deep fry the bird today.....but it's ten degrees out there!!:(:(:(:(

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Get a gold tooth @M. Frary
Already have 2 of those and a porcelain crown on another front one.
Theyve went up a ton since I had the last one installed.
I saw they're using titanium on war dogs that break their teeth. I asked the dentist about them. I'd love to have a set of chompers that look like a bear trap.

Top Bottom