Ivan Watters pots

Nick M

Seed
Reaction score
Hello,
I recently purchased a storage unit at a auction. I belive it contains Ivan's pots from the closing of his store. This is because all of the pots are wrapped in news papers dating 2005, witch I belive is when his store closed and there are boxes of business records from his shop. I have organized all of the pots on to http://atubcut.com/ , I know its a weird name but my dad made it and he already had the domain. I am in the dark as far as the potential worth of the pots in the unit and would greatly appreciate it if you could take a look at the website. The site is a bit crude and works best on a computer. There were also a ton of bonsai magazines and books in the unit but I haven't gotten a chance to organize those yet. Please let me know your thoughts.

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
I can identify quite a few of the chops and have an idea of value, and could help you some. I don’t have time to go photo by photo and add notes, but could FaceTime for an hour or so and let you hold up pots for ID and value. PM me if you want to do that and we can schedule.

Top Bottom