Japanese maples for sale

Ohm'

Sapling
Reaction score
First off, beautiful trees!
Sorry you have to part with them, I’m sure they’ve been a delight to own.
Thank you!
Yes, they definitely are.

Gorgeous collection of maples, I'd say "decent" is an an understatement, I hope you recover well from what is ailing you and that these find a good home. Thank you for sharing the pictures of them!
Thank you for your kind words.
Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Best wishes for your recovery, and for finding a proper home for those great trees.
Thank you, appreciate your words.

Beautifull trees sir, very good work.
Its sad that you have to sell them, I can't imagine what it does, but thanks for offering the opportunity to other real enthusiasts to own a tree like this. GLWS
Thank you,
I would have prefered to keep enjoying them as it took me years to get my hands on them and seeing them awakening in spring is really priceless, but i have to be honest with myself and i'd rather let someone else take care of them, better than i can actually.

Best of luck to you sir! I wish you were in the US because I really want that Arakawa.
Thank you !

Yes those are really nice trees.
I too are across the pond.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
I too want to thank you for sharing the photos with us.
Thank you for your kind words !
Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Very nice trees! All my best wishes for your health! :)
Thank you for your kind of words, appreciate...
I agree, seems like a nice trunk to start developing.
Yes, pictures don't do it justice, the trunk and shape of the Arakawa are massive, i have to say that it is a pain when i have to move it alone.

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Those are some nice trees, NICE being a big understatement. I’m so sorry that you have to part with them as it must be pretty heartbreaking.

I know what it’s like to be limited by health issues, I offloaded most of my larger trees in 2020 due to finances and health issues. That being said if I had a stack of cash and a car I’d be all over two of your trees in a heartbeat.

I hope they end up being purchased by someone here on the forum so that everyone (yourself included) can continue to enjoy them.

meushi

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm across the border in the Bouillon and Florenville area. Some members of my club have expressed interest, would it be possible to have an idea of the price range?

Thanks in advance!
Michael

Saizan

Yamadori
Reaction score
Beautiful trees!

Is possible to see the Seigen maple with leaves?

Thank you in advance.

Ohm'

Sapling
Reaction score
Those are some nice trees, NICE being a big understatement. I’m so sorry that you have to part with them as it must be pretty heartbreaking.

I know what it’s like to be limited by health issues, I offloaded most of my larger trees in 2020 due to finances and health issues. That being said if I had a stack of cash and a car I’d be all over two of your trees in a heartbeat.

I hope they end up being purchased by someone here on the forum so that everyone (yourself included) can continue to enjoy them.
Thank you for your words,
I agree that it would be nice if the trees were purchased by someone from theses forums rather than someone who may not be involved and dedicated as much as the members from this comunity are.
I guess i would feel better knowing they are in good hands.

I'm across the border in the Bouillon and Florenville area. Some members of my club have expressed interest, would it be possible to have an idea of the price range?

Thanks in advance!
Michael

Yes of course, i will send you a pm.

Beautiful trees!

Is possible to see the Seigen maple with leaves?

Thank you in advance.

I am sorry but i adquired that maple last year (from Italy) when spring was over (the leaves had already turned plain green) and between the different climate adapation and the heavy rains we had here in summer,
it didn't perform very well in therm of foliage, so i have not pictured it at that time.
If it isn't sold by the spring, i will update this thread with pictures of it when the buds break.

Ohm'

Sapling
Reaction score
Hello,
Just an update to say that i will be crossing France next week, and could eventually extend my drive to Spain in the area of pamplona or Vitoria-Gasteiz if needed.

This is the only time i will be able to make them travel to another country and it may be an oportunity for anyone from France or North of Spain interested in these trees.

You can send me a pm for prices, updated pictures, or any questions...

Communication can be also done in French and Spanish if it's easier for you.

Regards.

Top Bottom