Japanese maples for sale

Ohm'

Sapling
Reaction score
Good evening everyone,
I am a long time reader of this forum but never posted anything so i hope it is ok for the moderators to allow me post this thread as my first one.

I have a few decent Japanese maples that i am no longer able to maintain due to health issue and little time to dedicate and focuse on them,
so i thought about posting a thread here in case there would be someone interested in adding them to their collection and willing to take care of them.

They are located in Belgium (not far from France/Netherlands/Germany/Luxembourg), but unfortunately i can not ship them, so they are available for a local pick up only.
Theses trees were purchased from well know Professional bonsai nurseries and are obviously imported from Japan, except "maybe" for the last one.

They are going to be repotted this spring, unless you'd like to do it yourself...

Feel free to send me a private message for any additional informations.

The japanese maples for sale are two Acer palmatum Beni Chidori, an Acer palmatum Arakawa and an acer palmatum Seigen.
I may also have a few other less developped and different cultivars available for purchase that can be seen at my home.

Regards.

#1 Beni Chidori:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

More pictures and the other trees continuing just under...

Ohm'

Sapling
Reaction score
PS: i am sorry i can not edit my reserved posts after as it seems there is a timer delay, so will continue step by step, sorry for the spam.

#2 Beni Chidori

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Scorpius

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Shame you live across the pond. I would have bought a few. GLWS. Nice trees.

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
First off, beautiful trees!
Sorry you have to part with them, I’m sure they’ve been a delight to own.

Oerc201

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
There you have my dream in your hands. Those beni-chidori 😱. I would do anything to take those off your hands. I second the across the pond comment 😭

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Gorgeous collection of maples, I'd say "decent" is an an understatement, I hope you recover well from what is ailing you and that these find a good home. Thank you for sharing the pictures of them!

Ugo

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
Beautifull trees sir, very good work.
Its sad that you have to sell them, I can't imagine what it does, but thanks for offering the opportunity to other real enthusiasts to own a tree like this. GLWS

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Best of luck to you sir! I wish you were in the US because I really want that Arakawa.

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Yes those are really nice trees.
I too are across the pond.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
I too want to thank you for sharing the photos with us.

Top Bottom