Japanese Red pine seedlings For Sale/Trade

mwar15

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
I have 6 Japanese red pine seedlings. These are one that were left in the shade, wire left on too long and a couple I experimented with cutting the buds. They are in 3-4" pots. If you want more pictures let me know. They will be going on the FB auction Sunday (10/29).
I don't know what these are worth. I have seen seedlings go from 10-40$ on the FB auction. so...
If you are interested let me know, I would trade for some aspen seedlings or some other seedlings.
I have other JRP I will be selling for the next few weeks. some smaller some bigger.

They will be shipped partial bare root. I will take them out of their pots and wrap them and tape them in a plastic bag too keep the soil secure around them. Shipping $13.40 medium flat rate box.
first 3
o67oTu6.jpg

zu0QySA.jpg

second 3 below
T1cJqnz.jpg

Ig5eO21.jpg

the one that I left the wire on too long, I cut some of it off
cRHGovE.jpg

DQLaSHc.jpg

mwar15

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
I'll probably start them at $1/ tree if no one wants them here. I figured I would post to see anyone was interested

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If I was close I'd come grab em...

Nice.

Sorce

mwar15

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
Here are 5 more red pine seedlings, similar to the last bunch, If someone wants these let me know Before the FB auction on Sunday PM. Last batch of 6 went for $20 but they were smaller than these. A couple of these have some great movement. So let me know.
PNUpjM6.jpg

0BbphSa.jpg

7mWMCOD.jpg

fVlCRnE.jpg

Kz0kfk7.jpg

mwar15

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
Here are another 5 that will go on FB the following week, If you are interested in mixing and matching let me know.
V0JyJeH.jpg

DxDb18z.jpg

dGkXYrD.jpg

x0V578P.jpg

Vindeezy

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I would be interested in getting 2 or 3 let me know if you still have some.

mwar15

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
Glad they made it. I have some more I'll get pictures up next week and I have some JBP that are almost 1yr old I'll post up too.

mwar15

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
ok this is what I have. I will leave this up for a week and what I don't sell Ill put on FB. The other trees are $10 each the JBP are $5 each. First come first serve, a few people have PM'ed me but I figure ill just put what I have up here for the time being. If you want other pictures or sizes ill see what I can do. Most of the pots are gallon size unless they are smaller. I will ship on Friday of this week If I get the money by then via Paypal gift.
~Mike
First are Japanese Black Pines from seed. I can fit 6 pots per med. flat rate box or as many as you want if I partially bareroot them. They are $5 per tree.
7RJylBI.jpg

then we have the Japanese Red Pines, larger than I had previous, they will be partially bare rooted and shipped in a medium flat rate or a large flat rate depending on the number bought. Some of these I have trimmed or wired or both.
n30SidX.jpg

ypoIYGO.jpg

D61s61d.jpg

#4 on the left #5 on the right
1QThSEN.jpg

blue rug juniper
T5fgnPP.jpg

Chinese Elm
NUXiMR6.jpg

Japanese Larch
FB1VuoL.jpg

Cypress, I think a dwarf Hinoki variety