Japanese signed bonsai pot

pwk5017

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6/7
Nice pot ordered from Japan last year. I never ended up using it, so its time to sell. Signed and stamped. No chips or anything. $165 plus shipping. Message me for a shipping quote.

Patrick

Attachments

• IMG_2273.JPG
    IMG_2273.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2274.JPG
    IMG_2274.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2275.JPG
    IMG_2275.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2276.JPG
    IMG_2276.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2277.JPG
    IMG_2277.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 78

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Nice current generation Yamaaki. What are the exterior dimensions?

pwk5017

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6/7
So fast, Brian! I posted this, went to work on another post, and I had a "duh!" moment. Obviously dimensions are going to be important. 13.75" by 10.5" by almost 2.75" deep(not including feet)

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Can you give inside measurements.

jk_lewis

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
Hmmm. Hope it will be cleaned up before it is delivered. :(

pwk5017

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6/7
jkd,

I will get you the interior dimensions when I get home today. As to the other comment, dirt inside pots offends you? This isn't a pot to be put behind a glass case, this is one to be used. However, if you want it power washed and scrubbed with Clorox, by all means send me the money and ill get to work! Ill strip the glazing and patina off it and send you a bare clay pot : )

Patrick

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
jkd,

I will get you the interior dimensions when I get home today. As to the other comment, dirt inside pots offends you? This isn't a pot to be put behind a glass case, this is one to be used. However, if you want it power washed and scrubbed with Clorox, by all means send me the money and ill get to work! Ill strip the glazing and patina off it and send you a bare clay pot : )

Patrick

Would you like to receive someone else's dirt? I imagine Jim would. He probably wasn't suggesting going to the extreme you were talking about but a rinse with a hose and quick wipe down would be sufficient. Besides who grows bonsai in dirt?

pwk5017

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6/7
Ok, I can see that we are all getting really hung up on a bit of leaf litter in the pot. If anyone buys this, I promise it will be scrubbed out. I simply had it under my bench all summer and some leaves and dirt found its way into the pot. It's really nothing to get worked up about. I do thank jkl for trolling this thread though.

Inside dimensions are 12.5" by 9.5" by 2.5"

jk_lewis

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
I do thank jkl for trolling this thread though.

You are more than welcome . . . but I didn't (and don't) consider that I was trolling anyone.

It just struck me as pretty poor salesmanship to not take the time to clean out a pot before you took a picture with the hopes of selling it. Particularly with a rather common pot like this one.

pwk5017

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6/7
Two posts with absolutely no value added, and hinting at an insult both times--that is trolling. Actually, quite the opposite of what you suggest, I wiped down the entire pot with a damp rag before snapping a few quick photos. Notice how a few blades of grass cling to the damp bottom? By all means, please keep posting your irrelevant nonsense in this thread. It just keeps bumping my thread to the top : )

Patrick

Top Bottom