Japanese White Pine #1

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Its certainly a beautiful tree such power along with such soft foliage. I'm wondering a little about the term "collected" on this particular tree, to me that term is normally attached to a yamadori, and as this one obviously was grafted long ago, the term for me is confusing.

Walter Pall

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Its certainly a beautiful tree such power along with such soft foliage. I'm wondering a little about the term "collected" on this particular tree, to me that term is normally attached to a yamadori, and as this one obviously was grafted long ago, the term for me is confusing.

Yes indeed, this is a mistake. It should be 'imported'. Of course it is a nursery tree. Thanks for pointing this out.

Penjing-Darren

Sapling
Reaction score
Simply amazing. I really like the choice of pot suites the tree very well aesthetically. Its so hard to find pines here in S.A. i have never seen a nursery sell them.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Yes indeed, this is a mistake. It should be 'imported'. Of course it is a nursery tree. Thanks for pointing this out.
Thanks for clearing that up, it's quite the beauty. And the J. Pitt pot is wonderful, of course!

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wow just wow, amazing tree. There just are not enough compliments to do this one justice.

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
So much better than beginning tree. Great, big trunk;).

Top Bottom