Jennifer Price Demo at TNCA 10.8.22

SouthernMaple

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Attached is the official flyer for the fall programs being offered at the North Carolina Arboretum, first up is Jennifer Price demo October 8th where she will be styling this beautiful bald cypress from the collection at the Arboretum. Then in November Ben Kirkland from Appalacian Bonsai will be doing a class on design and sketching bonsai. Here is the link to sign up for the event at the arboretum: https://www.ncarboretum.org/event/elegant-redesign-with-jennifer-price/
IMG_3845.JPG

Attachments

• Copy of Autumn Bonsai Current - Adult Ed Programs (11 × 17 in) (1).pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 7

Lorax7

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I had the pleasure of seeing Jennifer do a carving demo a few years ago. She’s good. If attending this workshop is something you’re considering, I encourage you to go. It’ll be worth your time.

SouthernMaple

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I had the pleasure of seeing Jennifer do a carving demo a few years ago. She’s good. If attending this workshop is something you’re considering, I encourage you to go. It’ll be worth your time.
the workshop is already sold out, it was on sekka hinoki, all 16 spots sold out in 3 days, this will be a styling demo, there will also be a critique the following day at 2:30 of BRBS club members trees, It should be a really fun weekend.

Top Bottom