Jim Gremel

Malix

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
I recently saw Jim at lone Pine nursery. Probably about a month back. I talked to him for a little bit and mentioned coming up to his nursery for a visit. I said I would call him.

. I’ve communicated with Jim in the past and been to his nursery before. But all the contact info that I have for him seems to not be working. It’s possible he is not looking at his emails. But I was just wondering if anybody has the most updated contact info for him.

I have an email address and a phone number and have tried both with no success.

You can also feel free to pm me.

Any help would be appreciated thanks

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Title looked like worse news.

Sorce

ghues

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I recently saw Jim at lone Pine nursery. Probably about a month back. I talked to him for a little bit and mentioned coming up to his nursery for a visit. I said I would call him.

. I’ve communicated with Jim in the past and been to his nursery before. But all the contact info that I have for him seems to not be working. It’s possible he is not looking at his emails. But I was just wondering if anybody has the most updated contact info for him.

I have an email address and a phone number and have tried both with no success.

You can also feel free to pm me.

Any help would be appreciated thanks
Can’t help but I had the same trouble this spring, all efforts failed.

Bonsaijoe1

Seed
Reaction score
Any help would be great. I’m in Wisconsin and have been trying forever to get in touch with him. It’s very difficult to find Blue Atlas here. If anyone has any other ideas for me to find one I would appreciate the help. Thanks.
Joe

Top Bottom