JoeH's Little Christmas Tree(s) entries

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Both of you are telling me "not too wet". Thanks, I will repot in my stuff now because the store-bought trees are in that ground-up newspaper substitute for dirt.

JoeH

Omono
Reaction score
The Florida Citrus Arboretum, Winter Haven,Florida
USDA Zone
9B
Both of you are telling me "not too wet". Thanks, I will repot in my stuff now because the store-bought trees are in that ground-up newspaper substitute for dirt.
mine appear to be in cocoa peat, I will probably slip pot it since I really don't want to mess with the roots all that much. The Norfolk I am going to split up into three pots and then see what I can do with them. I am sure the tropical rains we got in late August/Sept were its downfall, up until then it was doing quite well.

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I had 4 last year. They perished one by one, all by ~April.

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
They are native to the Iberian Peninsula and have become endemic to the whole Mediterranean zone. I supposed that they didn't like wet, but maybe that's just wet winters. I think it's safe to say I don't really know nothin'.

JoeH

Omono
Reaction score
The Florida Citrus Arboretum, Winter Haven,Florida
USDA Zone
9B
They are native to the Iberian Peninsula and have become endemic to the whole Mediterranean zone. I supposed that they didn't like wet, but maybe that's just wet winters. I think it's safe to say I don't really know nothin'.
My 2018 version bought it in October following a very wet September. So wet I bet I didn’t water at all

cishepard

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
We are coming closer to the end of the Little Christmas Tree contest. Final photos should be posted in your individual threads, and will be voted on by the general membership starting on April 30.

Time to start thinking about your repotting, final design, wiring, pruning and generally getting the trees in shape for the contest!

Top Bottom