Join a club, for the networking!!

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I started on this whatsapp group with my teacher, ended up getting on another group and that group got me to a third!

NOW, they have all these places that go get yamadoris!
Next trip is already starting to get ready, olives, elms, hawthorns and pistacias lentiscus (called mastic or something like that from google... some awesome bonsai pics).

So, now, I am really starting to get into the Chilean bonsai world, I learn more from working with these friends after I got the basics from clases.

If you are starting, do yourself a favor, GET IN A CLUB!

thumblessprimate1

Masterpiece
Reaction score
:(I want to join the local club, but I usually work when they meet.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I can't even get people here interested in bonsai. They think they're cool but no one wants to take the time.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
for you 'mericans, here's a list of clubs in the states. BTW, there are SIX in Michigan:)...

http://www.absbonsai.org/american-clubs
All over a hundred miles from me. Honestly, I've been doing this by myself for long enough I don't really need a club. Hell, when I first started bonsai when I was in my twenties I didn't even think anyone else in the country were into bonsai except for Japanese Americans and soldiers that were exposed to them in the Orient.
Besides,I have all you guys here to help if I need it. Couldn't ask for a better bunch of people to learn from and talk to.
Bonsai Nut is my club.

Top Bottom