Julian Adams wire?

fourteener

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Any reason why his site is a sports betting site with what looks to be arabic text? Even his link on american bonsai potters leads to the same. Is he changing industries? o_O lol

I have the same question and the same problem. Hopefully he answers to the e-mail I already had for him. You can't find his site anywhere.

bwaynef

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I bought wire from Julian this past winter and don't recall anything other than it going smoothly. The wire came well packaged as well.

I thought I saw on FB that Gremel recently addressed the rumors of his not making wire with a resounding, I'm still in the annealed-wire-selling-business. I don't know that for sure and won't be bothered to provide a link to it. I know that you'll probably have better luck out of Gremel if you call him directly because he didn't respond to my email or FB messages.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Contact Gremel at jimgremel@gmail.com

Or PM me for his phone number.

I spoke with him last week. Rumors of his demise are greatly exaggerated!

fourteener

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I just used the email Adair posted and got ahold of him. He said is domain expired and he didn’t want to keep it. The gmail address will reach him, my wire is on the way!! Whew!!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Mr. Adams was at the bonsai show last weekend. I bought a couple tiny azaleas from him. He was very gracious answering a few questions I had about them.

Top Bottom