Juniper First Wire

YaBoyMyth

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
This is my first wiring attemp for this procumben! Let me know what you guys think. Always open to pointers. Wasn’t too sure how to wrap the wire at the end without trapping needles and baby branches so I just went very loose at the end.

Attachments

• A9A7FB5A-BEA3-40B3-A356-B89EC2D8A1BF.jpeg
    A9A7FB5A-BEA3-40B3-A356-B89EC2D8A1BF.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 62

Shibui

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9?
That wiring is fine. If it does the job that's good enough for me unless I want to show a tree then I'll make an effort to make the wire look good as well.
I assume you made some bends in the trunk or that branch? Remember that wiring is all about changing the shape of a tree. We don't wire just for the sake of having wires on a tree so there's no need to wire around needles and really small branchlets unless they need to be moved or shaped.

YaBoyMyth

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Y
That wiring is fine. If it does the job that's good enough for me unless I want to show a tree then I'll make an effort to make the wire look good as well.
I assume you made some bends in the trunk or that branch? Remember that wiring is all about changing the shape of a tree. We don't wire just for the sake of having wires on a tree so there's no need to wire around needles and really small branchlets unless they need to be moved or shaped.Ya that branch followed the original trunk like so I bent it back to start an S shape.

Top Bottom