Juniper help for begginer

Ftraw

Seedling
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Im new here sorry for my english if its nor Perfect. Got a few trees like ficus retusa, azalea sastuki and carmona. Last time ive made a decision to get my first juniper i think its communis and create a little bonsai tree from it. I need a few tips about making a shape. My conception is kengai or hen kengai for him. I will put down the photos just after buying the tree and next after first cuts and making the green clouds on the branches. Please be kind for me :) its my first juniper but i Hope im not gonna end my journey on that one. Two first photos are just after buying him. Next ones are after first cuts. I have no conception of the part which wont be below the pot for jin or shari its top early for me with my experiance.146.JPGimage.jpgIMG_20180805_125340.jpgIMG_20180805_125352.jpgIMG_20180805_125331.jpgIMG_20180805_125410.jpg Thanks for responding.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Welcome to Crazy!

Where from?
Some countries just don't have good material yet....so before we harp on you...

This thing looks pretty good from the front, but then the top pic shows it pompomed out, like a topiary.. Which makes it a little odd.

Everything grows though!...well...;)

Sorce

Ftraw

Seedling
Reaction score
Im from Poland. I dont have conception for the top right now. First of all he need to rest some tone and then i will report him

Cypress187

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Could you also put your location (and/or climatezone) in your profile please for future advice. You should read about bonsai mix (soil) before repotting so you know what you need for it. Welcome to the forum!.

Top Bottom