Juniper pot drain hole missing

MrBeto

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Channelview eh? Thanks for Jalen Hurts! That kid's a star.
Listen to @markyscott, he's a star too.
Yes sir ! I'm originally from RGV, but Channelview adopted me about 20 years ago. English is not my first language, but I managed to learn without a proper education. But it's never too late to learn, as long as you have the right mindset. I'm really happy to be part of this forum. Thank you everyone !

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Very good advice. Must have drainage. At least one big hole and several small wire size ones for hold downs. Most likely planting tree in ground several years or big growing pot to grow trunk size;). Good fortune and Happy New Year(soon).

MrBeto

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Very good advice. Must have drainage. At least one big hole and several small wire size ones for hold downs. Most likely planting tree in ground several years or big growing pot to grow trunk size;). Good fortune and Happy New Year(soon).
Happy New Year too ! I drilled 4 holes. I hope that will be more than enough to drain.

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hello Mr. Scott. I appreciate your invitation to attend the study group. Bonsai trees are so unique and amazing. I bet it takes many years to learn and perfect the techniques of growing bonsai, but I'm ready. I'm looking forward to meet you and thank you personally. This is my little tree in question.
Aaaaw man! Another damn glue in!

MrBeto

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Aaaaw man! Another damn glue in!
I know . I wish I could have told my wife not to get it from Sam's. Sometimes, trucks park outside of gas stations and sell bonsai trees. Those they sell, look way better than these mallsais

Top Bottom