Just a rant...

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
So my girlfriends mom asked if her daughter could give a hand taking care of her daycare kids this week. I was going to stay home, but i decided to go too so i could do some gold prospecting in the desert near ridgecrest ca. I wake up at 6:30 with the plans of heading out around 7. After waking my gf up i made some coffee, and went to make myself a lunch when my gf said that she NEEDS me to stay and help her with the kids. I was a little annoyed, but i figured i was just going to get a later start. Wrong! She tells me that she started her period and that i have to stay... literally the only reason i made the 3 hour drive was to hopefully find a few specks of gold... i should have knownthis would happen. Theres always next spring i guess?

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My Dad used to pan out in Colorado. Actually found some gold. Little flecks, but hell, that's what your there for!

Menstrual cycle? Paradigm shift.....28 days on, 2-3 off......what the hell!!!!

Sister does this gig.....I've seen too much....now I've got @WeeMac, so "bonsai" kind of gets short-shifted.....

Learning moment here, have plenty of excuses available to dodge such banalities!!!!!

cuz...….
aint.gif;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
i wouldnt mind mining in Colorado:). Theres good gold around ridgecrest, even nuggets. Were here all week, so maybe i can get out tomorrow or the next day. I could have easilly told her to suck it up buttercup... but i like my balls attached to my body haha! Not to mention this is the first real time meeting her mom. Even though we have been together for nearly 9 years, i dont want her mom to get the impression that im a douche. Either i will succeed at making a good impression or she will see me as a puss lol!!!

Ive been drooling on coming out here for years, but plans change and im always the last to know that my plans have changed.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Does she know that? 'Cause that sounds pretty disrespectful of her.

Yeah she knew, but shes also has said shes sorry quite a few times the last couple days. If all else fails im going to do a night trip either tonight or tomorrow night.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Wellll now i feel like an ass for this rant. She's been at the hospital all day due to puking all night. They did some tests and decided to admit her for the night. Theyre sticking a camera in her stomach in the morning to check for an ulser :(. I feel like a piece of shit for being upset.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wellll now i feel like an ass for this rant. She's been at the hospital all day due to puking all night. They did some tests and decided to admit her for the night. Theyre sticking a camera in her stomach in the morning to check for an ulser :(. I feel like a piece of shit for being upset.

No worries!

Now you MUST find gold to pay for all this shit!

Hope she's well!

S

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b

How could you know

Top Bottom