Just a shout out...to say...love this hobby and this group

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Just feeling blessed...little things. Watering the trees this morning...and thinking of advice given and how far I've came...and how far I need to yet go. We never reach a level we stop learning and fine tuning. But this journey has been fun so far. Thanks for sharing the path with me...I see many up ahead...some just with the footsteps left in the dirt. So far up you can't see them...but their presence there...and then those starting out later...I see them in the distance as I glance behind me...so proud they found this path for themselves. I'm feeling all sappy this afternoon...loving life...loving the simple things...the way the foliage blows in the wind.

Have a blessed day everyone!!!

What put a smile on your face today...or just made your day feel...complete.

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
IMG_0295.JPG IMG_0772.JPG Thanks!
That tuesday is my friday as far as the workweek goes.And had a great day off yesterday......spent some alone time at my new house,although it is still completely off the grid with no utilities yet.....ah patience...it will come.
I love my classical guitar practice......one of my ways to get happy and live.
Bonsai is just awesome.I have one tree now,as I have recently started over.The collection will grow.
Glad your day is going well!

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Spent the day with my daughter's in Oak Creek Canyon...oldest doing some research for her biotech class...youngest splashing around in creek...me...on the lookout for yamadori and suseki stones of course!
Great day...very thankful

StoneCloud

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Cheers!!!!!!!!

Been feeling the same way lately too. Been very busy and haven't had time to be on here as much as I'd like lately but the past weekend I had some time off from my typical 6 day work week. Got work done on some trees, planning on the mame contest and I always think about you guys every time I look at my trees.

Thank you to everyone for all they contribute!!!

I also got a chance to spend some good time with my daughter, went to the Memorial day parade, played all weekend. Even went in her kiddie pool!!
20170528_113241.jpg

ghues

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Aaaahhh yes Darlene....the simple things can be so rewarding.....this am.....sitting on an overturned plastic bucket cutting off all the dead azalea flowers.....neighbourhood so quiet......robins, sparrows singing, hummingbirds flitting here and there......felt great to be alive.

Top Bottom