JWP for sale

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
This is a nice little JWP it is grafted onto JBP roots as they mostly are. This one is different as it's more upright than most of them out there are. It's pretty clean as far as wire scars, there is one small one shon in the images, but it's rapidly lessening in visual weight, another year or so and it will be totally minimized. This is a good opportunity for anyone who wants to learn the species at an affordable pricing. I am offering this tree in a very nice Japanese pot that I've lost the notation on the maker. It could be a Gyouzan. At any rate, the tree and pot combo is very nice together. I would suggest a repotting in the spring, it will be time for that. I'm offering this at a great price of $750 plus shipping. PM me with any questions!
Thanks

IMG_4132.jpgIMG_4133.jpgIMG_4134.jpgIMG_4135.jpgIMG_4136.jpgIMG_4137.jpgIMG_4138.jpg

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Would be open to reasonable offers for this tree, Pm me if interested!

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
You aren't getting out of the hobby, are you Judy??

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
You aren't getting out of the hobby, are you Judy??
Nope just some fall cleaning... And changing up my collection, narrowing it down to the 10-15 trees that I'll keep and focus on... Have too much stuff to work to really get to everything that needs done as busy as my life is these days. Thanks for asking, but it's just doing the less quantity and more quality thing.

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Nope just some fall cleaning... And changing up my collection, narrowing it down to the 10-15 trees that I'll keep and focus on... Have too much stuff to work to really get to everything that needs done as busy as my life is these days. Thanks for asking, but it's just doing the less quantity and more quality thing.
Any deciduous/ conifers in Anderson flats or training pots you’re selling ?

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Any deciduous/ conifers in Anderson flats or training pots you’re selling ?
I do not have anything in trainers at this time. I could slip pot this into a nursery pot if you'd be interested in a pricing without the pot?

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I do not have anything in trainers at this time. I could slip pot this into a nursery pot if you'd be interested in a pricing without the pot?
I don’t think I’d be able to make a worthy offer on this pine unfortunately.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Wonderfully fantastic pine... grown “right”.. for it’s entire life!

If I was.. better with Pines...

You’re fairly cold, right? How much winter protection have you been providing?

On a separate note, Chillicothe was.... pretty... sketchy... no one believes me! 🤪🙃🤣

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Yes it gets cold here.
This is my winter storage house. Wouldn't want to do it without protection...

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Yes it gets cold here.
This is my winter storage house. Wouldn't want to do it without protection...
Hehe! That’s kind of what I thought.. because I’m learning, after my second winter.. I just have to protect DANG NEAR everything!

Top Bottom