Karaoke Bar is Back On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Karaoke Bar posts should no longer show up in "New Posts" or any activity trackers on the site. If you wish to partake in the forum, you will need to navigate directly there.

Additionally, I have set the forum permissions to "private". What this means is that you need to be a registered user, and logged in, in order to view any content on that particular forum.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Not quite working as described.

I came to the site as a guest. When I clicked on "Forums" under "Site Navigation" (left side of page) it took me to an activity stream page that showed posts from the karaoke bar. When I clicked on "Forums" on the top bar it took me to the forum list, and the karaoke bar and its posts were visible.

Walter Pall

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Sorry, does not work here. The Bar is still in news. Even after logging out and logging in again.

fore

Omono
Reaction score
Sad news either way that you've decided to keep the K Bar. Didn't you see how many 'thanks' you got when you announced it was closed? But, it's your place ;)

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Sad news either way that you've decided to keep the K Bar. Didn't you see how many 'thanks' you got when you announced it was closed? But, it's your place ;)

I think you are a little confused about the sequence of posts. This thread was started 8 days ago before the decision was made to close the KB permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom