USDA Zone
6a
Nice both look like some healthy little trees. Good luck

Atom#28

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
These could be the winners!! Good luck :)

KHarris

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Nice both look like some healthy little trees. Good luck
I hope they are! I spent some time trying to find the healthiest ones I could. Some of them looked a bit rough, I'm guessing they've been knocked around a bit by some shoppers.

KHarris

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
That second one appears to be some kind of juniper. Very nice.
That's the one that was marked as a Euro pine, but all the information I can find on it online only leads to one nursery farm so I have no idea!

B.uneasy

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
So excited to see your progress over the next 3 years!

Warpig

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I hope they are! I spent some time trying to find the healthiest ones I could. Some of them looked a bit rough, I'm guessing they've been knocked around a bit by some shoppers.
It's not just the shoppers, these are mass produced and can travel many miles to get to your store. Looking up the company my rosemary was from lead me to a huge nursery farm out of California. Meaning it grow there, Got mass potted by the thousands, sent by truck/train to even get to the store to be kicked around by shoppers.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Welcome to Crazy!

Enjoy the Contest!

Sorce

KHarris

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Staring at the trees, staring at the weather. Watering and waiting! Bought some decent bonsai soil to transplant them into come spring since the soil they are in seems really muddy.

cishepard

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
We are coming closer to the end of the Little Christmas Tree contest. Final photos should be posted in your individual threads, and will be voted on by the general membership starting on April 30.

Time to start thinking about your repotting, final design, wiring, pruning and generally getting the trees in shape for the contest!

Top Bottom