Kissimmee Florida Area

Warlock

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I am headed to Kissimmee Fl. this weekend from Austin. I am going to meet up with my wife's family for a week at a resort. we are planning one day at Magic Kingdom with our foster children. That means i have some time to explore some Bonsai outlets. Anyone have any nursery recommendations.?? or any hobbyist out there that may have grow outs, cuttings or saplings.? just looking to add to my tree collection and maybe come back with a tree for a memory of my trip :)

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
D&L Nursery in Ocklawaha, FL is about 45 minutes north of Kissimmee and Schley's Bonsai in Deland, FL is about the same. Both would be worth a visit.

substratum

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I just ran across this YouTube tour of Schley's Nursery in Deland (really more a tour of their wedding venues and new koi pond on the property... not much about the nursery). I will, nonetheless put it on my list of places to visit since I have occasion to travel to just about every part of the state.

Last edited:

Nemoose

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
Elemental Bonsai has a great selection. I understand that they supply Disney with many items. Google and call first as they are not always there. They are right in Kissimmee

Last edited:

Xtreemjedi

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I just ran across this YouTube tour of Schley's Nursery in Deland (really more a tour of their wedding venues and new koi pond on the property... not much about the nursery). I will, nonetheless put it on my list of places to visit since I have occasion to travel to just about every part of the state.

I was going to suggest this one too

Top Bottom