Kokonoe JWP Cascade

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I didn’t get around to repotting it today. Maybe Sunday.
How long do you think till the candles start up?
I think for our climate here, and lack of proper protection I should wait till the candles start.
I too would like to see the pot, but moreover...the roots once unpotted as well.
@Adair M I wanna see the ROOTS 🙏

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Repotted:

900D5C9B-3CDC-40F9-9B51-327BB3872B13.jpeg

Semi-antique Chinese pot. I think it looks a lot better than the Hagedorn pot it’s been in for years.

I now have an extra Michael Hagedorn pot I don’t have a tree for. The pot was custom made for the tree, about 15 years ago. Unfortunately, I think it is a little too massive.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I like the cave love the ROR look. Certainly a high caliber acquisition.
It’s not a ROR. It’s an old “exposed root” bonsai. That’s gotten old. And the roots have expanded to point at where they’re touching. Not fused, but they’ve formed a solid mass.

The base is about 10 inches wide.

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
It’s not a ROR. It’s an old “exposed root” bonsai. That’s gotten old. And the roots have expanded to point at where they’re touching. Not fused, but they’ve formed a solid mass.

The base is about 10 inches wide.
Yes I saw that in your reply to 0soyoung, it has that look to it as though it's on a cliff.
I was just saying I like the look of that, and thought it was a high caliber acquisition.

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Repotted:

View attachment 281990

Semi-antique Chinese pot. I think it looks a lot better than the Hagedorn pot it’s been in for years.

I now have an extra Michael Hagedorn pot I don’t have a tree for. The pot was custom made for the tree, about 15 years ago. Unfortunately, I think it is a little too massive.

Wanting to sell the Michael pot?

Top Bottom