Kong vs. Pall bonsai-duel

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Sport...I only wish. Marc, this is life or death. As Marshal Kane had a crisis of conscience and decided to stay in Hadleyville, I too must hold my ground. The Pall Gang is due to arrive on the noon train tomorrow. Now Marc you can stay and help if you have a change of heart or you can get out now and live another day.

Now Jason, you are young whippersnapper, I willn't be needing your kind so you run along and see that the women are safe.

Hang on buddy, I'm saddled up and on my way.

Harry

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3115213134814599261

king kong

Banned
Reaction score
It will be here waiten fur ya! There will be no more of that funny business though. LOL

Attachments

• BadgeMarshallDeputyOklahomaTerrD.jpg
    BadgeMarshallDeputyOklahomaTerrD.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

PeterW

Sapling
Reaction score
Oh the excitement!

That loud rumble that you are hearing is the entire Bonsai growing population of Australia stamping their feet in time together, getting louder as the contender draws nearer. Good luck competitors and God bless.

Good luck all,
Peter

Walter Pall

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I have the feeling I want to give up. But this would devastate my reputation. Or would it help it?
Well, I have to do it. It is in the name of BONSAI.
My wife will get all the trees. The vultures are waiting alreday. She has no clue what she will have.

PeterW

Sapling
Reaction score
I have the feeling I want to give up. But this would devastate my reputation. Or would it help it?
Well, I have to do it. It is in the name of BONSAI.
My wife will get all the trees. The vultures are waiting alreday. She has no clue what she will have.

No.....wait....they are white doves....but this must be a sign from above, you must go through with this Walter. Face them and be brave, side by side with your....pretty little hibiscus!

Good Luck Walter, i will never forget you, whatever the outcome!
Peter

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Walter, I'm sure your wife will be grieving too much to adequately take care of all your trees, sooo.....I get dibs on "The Moray"!!!:D Anyone know if you have to quarantine a Rocky Mountain Juniper coming IN to the USA. Please respond by December 4th (not you, Walter...you won't be able to;)). Thanks, King Kong

Dave

Marc S

Yamadori
Reaction score
On another forum (they seem to follow this) someone called Walter's Hibiscus a 'pencil tree with some huge flowers'...
And I agree lol, this is not a Walter Pall tree.

Last edited:

JasonG

Chumono
Reaction score
Now Jason, you are young whippersnapper, I willn't be needing your kind so you run along and see that the women are safe.

Now that is funny.... But don't worry, the ladies will be more then safe under my watchfull eye, when you get her back she will be sore but safe! :D:D

Jason

Last edited:

Marc S

Yamadori
Reaction score
On another forum (they seem to follow this) someone called Walter's Hibiscus a 'pencil tree with some huge flowers'...
And I agree lol, this is not a Walter Pall tree.

Unless there's something religious involved.

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Walter I have no doubts that you can handle whatever comes your way.
Irene

Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have seen KK posting for a few years now and 99% of what is posted is another persons trees

exactly ...

He has already had much to much time. I could take a picture and post it on this forum in 15 minutes. Why the wait for the paparazzi.

Bill McDonald, is that you?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I think KK has waited to show his tree cuz he's still growin' it. :p

Good luck Caveman... may the Schwartz be with you! :cool:

king kong

Banned
Reaction score
High Noon (bonsai nuthouse version)

Well if all goes as planned, Mr. Pall should be on the noon train with fire in his eyes. ( Noon is when the little hand and the big hand are both on 12 FourMileMarc).The town of Hadleyville is an empty shell, not a person to be seen. Just received word that Harry had too much to drink and keeps falling off his horse so might be a little late....great. In attempt to keep one's courage, I am having my high fiber oatmeal breakfast with stirred sliced bananas knowing that the sound of the train's shrill steam whistle is not far away. Good luck to all and hug your kids for me.

Attachments

• Town_Clock.jpg
    Town_Clock.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 7

HotAction

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
'Till the bell tolls...

Headin' for a show down....

Attachments

• tumbleweed.jpg