Kong vs. Pall bonsai-duel

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
& everywhere that KK went, the lamb was sure to go!

Great ! We've got a new smartass to deal with, more fun with new blood. Put your joint down and back away from the key board and tell yourself I will be a good boy on the board.

Harry

UNOCAN

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Great ! We've got a new smartass to deal with, more fun with new blood. Put your joint down and back away from the key board and tell yourself I will be a good boy on the board.

Harry

Eww, does the truth hurt Harry? (everywhere that KK went the lamb was sure to go?)
Do you camp on here? or did KK tell you to watch his posts for him?
Everyone on here knows that you are KK's sidekick, wait, sidekick is a little too manly. Gopher boy is more like it.
You know, there comes a time in a mans life when he needs to become his own man, not forever a sidekick, course its your life, but i'd hate to see it when you wake up screaming I AM NOT KK'S SIDEKICK, I AM NOT KK'S SIDEKICK.
Do you understand tattoo? Wait, I think I hear KK singing "you are the wind beneath my wings" oh sorry, he just wants you to bring him a drink!
Maybe you can ask KK if hes up to a re-match, because he keeps ducking the question better than a politician! Yes or No is all he has to say

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Eww, does the truth hurt Harry? (everywhere that KK went the lamb was sure to go?)
Do you camp on here? or did KK tell you to watch his posts for him?
Everyone on here knows that you are KK's sidekick, wait, sidekick is a little too manly. Gopher boy is more like it.
You know, there comes a time in a mans life when he needs to become his own man, not forever a sidekick, course its your life, but i'd hate to see it when you wake up screaming I AM NOT KK'S SIDEKICK, I AM NOT KK'S SIDEKICK.
Do you understand tattoo? Wait, I think I hear KK singing "you are the wind beneath my wings" oh sorry, he just wants you to bring him a drink!
Maybe you can ask KK if hes up to a re-match, because he keeps ducking the question better than a politician! Yes or No is all he has to say

Don't waste your time worrying about my life, and I can guarantee I don't give a crap about yours, KK's side kick, I like that, kind of like Tonto. Hear that knuckle dragger, anything I can get you kimosabe. So far CAN, you've posted 7 times and not one thing about bonsai, do you even do bonsai of do you just like to crap in a sack, light it, throw it on someone's front porch then run away laughing. Post some of your trees for us to see where you're coming from, otherwise you have no credibility.

Harry

Attachments

• loneranger.JPG
    loneranger.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

UNOCAN

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Don't waste your time worrying about my life, and I can guarantee I don't give a crap about yours, KK's side kick, I like that, kind of like Tonto. Hear that knuckle dragger, anything I can get you kimosabe. So far CAN, you've posted 7 times and not one thing about bonsai, do you even do bonsai of do you just like to crap in a sack, light it, throw it on someone's front porch then run away laughing. Post some of your trees for us to see where you're coming from, otherwise you have no credibility.

Harry

This coming from a grown man using a cartoon character as his avtar? lol
Tonto you are NOT! Tonto was smart!
Remember this

"Hey Can, chill, have a Pina Colada or two and enjoy life on one of the most beautiful places on earth. It's 15 degrees with a wind chill of zero here in Oklahoma and I'm having a great time."

"Harry"

You came to me, not the other way around. I wasn't even talking to you, but in the middle of yelling "KK dee plane dee plane is coming!" you ran on over to defend your hero!
To answer your question if I do bonsai, duhhh, of course I do bonsai. Posting pics does nothing to prove credibility, neither does running around acting like fools & tooting your own horns like the 2 of you have been doing!

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
. Posting pics does nothing to prove credibility,!

Actually, it does....
You may not realize this, but you are in the process of ruining a pretty good thread. I'd appreciate it if you have something against KK or Harry, that you use the PM system to deal with it and get it out of this thread. It doesn't belong here.

Dave

UNOCAN

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Actually, it does....
You may not realize this, but you are in the process of ruining a pretty good thread. I'd appreciate it if you have something against KK or Harry, that you use the PM system to deal with it and get it out of this thread. It doesn't belong here.

Dave

& in rolls the toiletpaper!
Posting pics does NOT prove credibility. Anyone can post pics! Posting progression pics of the person actually doing the work proves credibility!
Ruining a good thread? The thread was dead a while ago once KK started ducking a re-match!
Its people like YOU & HARRY that jump in to reply to someone not even talking to you that ruins threads!
Now, you want to start with me you bring it! If not, stay out of it, I have no beef with you!

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
"Hey Can, chill, have a Pina Colada or two and enjoy life on one of the most beautiful places on earth. It's 15 degrees with a wind chill of zero here in Oklahoma and I'm having a great time."

"Harry"

How could that post piss you off. You have a serious problem dude. It seems that all you want to do is have a pissing contest. Lets see one of your trees, then I will put up with some of your childish behavior.

Harry

Last edited:

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
& in rolls the toiletpaper!
Posting pics does NOT prove credibility. Anyone can post pics! Posting progression pics of the person actually doing the work proves credibility!
Ruining a good thread? The thread was dead a while ago once KK started ducking a re-match!
Its people like YOU & HARRY that jump in to reply to someone not even talking to you that ruins threads!
Now, you want to start with me you bring it! If not, stay out of it, I have no beef with you!

Well, I didn't want to "start" with you. I only asked that you try to keep things civil on the forum, and if you can't, use the pm system. Obviously, you would prefer to antagonize and escalate. So be it. As far as credibility goes, you don't have any with me as the only thing I've seen you do is instigate and bully. If that's all you can do, great, but your act will get tired pretty quick. It was your sorry posts that started moving the thread in a negative direction, not mine. Anyway, I'm done with this here. If you (UNOCAN) have anything else to say to me, pm me.

Dave

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Well, I didn't want to "start" with you. I only asked that you try to keep things civil on the forum, and if you can't, use the pm system. Obviously, you would prefer to antagonize and escalate. So be it. As far as credibility goes, you don't have any with me as the only thing I've seen you do is instigate and bully. If that's all you can do, great, but your act will get tired pretty quick. It was your sorry posts that started moving the thread in a negative direction, not mine. Anyway, I'm done with this here. If you (UNOCAN) have anything else to say to me, pm me.

Dave

Actually Dave, that's a good idea, I'll do my best to ignore him too, maybe he'll crawl back under the rock he came from.

Harry

Last edited:

king kong

Banned
Reaction score
All good things must come to an end. Iam tuckered out too, thanks for the ride everyone, it was great fun and special thanks to the man known as 'Dirty' Harry. Walter, come visit wth us sometime!

Attachments

• kangaroo[1].jpg#3.jpg
    kangaroo[1].jpg#3.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

UNOCAN

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
All good things must come to an end. Iam tuckered out too, thanks for the ride everyone, it was great fun and special thanks to the man known as 'Dirty' Harry. Walter, come visit wth us sometime!

There was never one single doubt in my mind that it would end this way KK, with you running (not riding) off into the sunset WITHOUT answering the re-match question! NOT ONE SINGLE DOUBT IN MY MIND!

JasonG

Chumono
Reaction score
There was never one single doubt in my mind that it would end this way KK, with you running (not riding) off into the sunset WITHOUT answering the re-match question! NOT ONE SINGLE DOUBT IN MY MIND!

Hey there UnoCan,

I have been reading along and while I do think your attacks could have been handled a bit better I did find myself laughing out loud several times!

A picture of your best bonsai does bring some credability to you, no picture and you have nothing, it is just the way it is.
So here is my advice to you.....you seem to be taking it to KK pretty hard and saying he is dodging the question. You can kill 2 birds with 1 stone here, You challange KK to a duel, bonsai style.

Post your tree and let KK meet your challange. If he doesn't then you prove your point, if he does then we all get to see one of your trees. It is a really simple thing to do.

Post away!

Jason

Last edited:

ghues

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Great idea Jason.
Like many others, I've followed along and read the posts here....chuckled a few times too...got pissed as well....thinking that Uno had taken it way too far........... now lets see if Uno is up to the challenge.........and maybe he could sign his real name like most of us do.
Cheers Graham

king kong

Banned
Reaction score
'keep smilin until then'

Some Trails are happy ones
Others are Blue
It's the way you ride the trail that counts
Here's a happy one for you
So happy Trails to you
'Till.........we.......meet......again

arrivederci

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 13

UNOCAN

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Some Trails are happy ones
Others are Blue
It's the way you ride the trail that counts
Here's a happy one for you
So happy Trails to you
'Till.........we.......meet......again

arrivederci

Adio's my friend....happy trails =)

noissee

Mame
Reaction score
"Adio's my friend....happy trails =)"

sorry to bring this up again...but it is now clear who the real dodger is.
Nick.

Top Bottom