Korean Hornbeam

Evilman626

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Interested in one with close to a 3 inch base nothing to specific just something to play around with or something closed to finished. If you have one or know where someone might let me know please. Thanks!

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I know that Don had one up on his website for a long time like what you're looking for, maybe send him a PM...

I have a smaller one that I'm looking at moving....

terry

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
3" base is not a young tree. Let me check my hornbeams today I may have one close. I know I have some tridents in that size. Shipping for a tree like that will also be expensive.

Terry

Evilman626

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
I mean if its close to a 3'' base no problem and Id prefer a Hornbeam but if you have some nice tridents I may be interested too or one of each.

chansen

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Interested in one with close to a 3 inch base nothing to specific just something to play around with or something closed to finished. If you have one or know where someone might let me know please. Thanks!

Get in touch with Chris at Telperion Farms (www.telfarms.com). He's got (or at least had) a field full of hornbeams around that size. I bought one a year ago that is around 4 inches... one of my favorite trees.

Good luck

Evilman626

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
I know that Don had one up on his website for a long time like what you're looking for, maybe send him a PM...

I have a smaller one that I'm looking at moving....

Any pictures of the one your looking to move?

Evilman626

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Get in touch with Chris at Telperion Farms (www.telfarms.com). He's got (or at least had) a field full of hornbeams around that size. I bought one a year ago that is around 4 inches... one of my favorite trees.

Good luck

I appreciate it, just sent them an email. Thanks

Top Bottom